Marugo Air Jog III Tabi Boots 12 Clips
- Material: Cotton (Upper), Rubber (Bottom)
- Closure: 12 traditional Kohaze Clips
- Ultra-slip resistant bottom (Ultra sole type) prevents slipping even on wet roads.
- Built-in shock absorbing air cushion
- Popular for wearing at Japanese festivals
The Air Jog is a great shoe to attend festivals with! Festivals tend to lats a long time, and can end up up hurting your feet if you're not wearing the right kind of shoes! Air Jog tabi shoes have an air pocket in the heel of the sole, giving you a comfortable cushion, easing the strain on your feet and knees. You'll be able to enjoy the festival or any other activities without any pain to bring you down!
Tabi have been around for a long time in Japanese culture, making grip easier for those who practice the martial arts, or for those who simply want to use these for a better workout!! These shoes are lightweight and cushioned so you can practice or workout in comfort! More flexible and nicely designed tabi shoes produced by Marugo. Perfectly fit to wear with traditional Japanese attire like kimono and samue (a Japanese garment worn by monks and craftsmen). These tabi shoes will make you look unique and original.