Samurai Bracelet: Oda Nobunaga
Stones are said to have many different meanings, and wearing them with you everyday can help with certain areas of the physical and spiritual body. A bracelet is something that both men and women can wear, especially with this neutral design to help show the love you have for your favorite samurai!
- Inner Size: Approx. 17 cm
- Carved Crystal, Back Onyx and Tiger's Eye
- Black Onyx is said to transform negative energy and help reduce the drain of personal energy. It is also said to help in aid the development of emotional and physical strength, especially during times of stress, or grief.
- Clear Crystal is said to be one of the most strongest stones when it comes to healing powers. The clear crystal is known as the stone of power, amplifying energy and intuition.
- Tiger's Eye is said to help enhance integrity, will-power and self-confidence.
About the Samurai:
One of the most popular samurai of the Sengoku Period, and is well known in his attempt to unify Japan during that time. This samurai is well known for being brutal with anyone who stood in his way, making sure to keep his goal in reach. Oda Nobunaga went through many battles to rise to power when he was still something small, and not much of a name. His retainer, Akechi Mitsuhide's rebellion was the reason behind his much too soon demise.