Iaito: Sakurabana Katana For Practice
Iaido is associated with the smooth, controlled movements of drawing the sword from its scabbard, striking or cutting an opponent, removing blood from the blade, and then replacing the sword in the scabbard. A practitioner should begin with an iaito, which has a bunt edge sword.
- Total length: Approx.106cm
- Blade width: Approx. 73.5cm
- Pattern length: Approx. 25.7cm
- Total weight: 1045g (780g without sheath)
- Super lightweight alloy, thin blade
- Crust: main silk; pattern yarn: cotton
- Made of stainless steel
※ Caution in use:
- The blade does not actually cut.
- Do not use to point at people.
- Please take responsibility for your own risks.
- The product does not include the sword stand as in the picture.
※ It takes about a week from order to delivery.