Deluxe Katana: Yagyū Jūbei Mitsuyoshi
The katana is a weapon that dates back to ancient Japan and was used by Japanese samurai during the feudal eras. Katanas are made by hand, and takes many many layers, allowing the blade to be light, yet strong, and dangerously sharp. Due to the samurai’s loss of power, the katana became less of a practical weapon and was used more as decoration, and often a symbol. Our katanas are handcrafted in Seki, Japan, the capital of swordsmiths in Japan. Though our blades are NOT razor edge, they still hold an immense amount of the Japanese spirit and will make a very regal piece of decoration.
∴ About Yagyū Jūbei Mitsuyoshi
Jubei Yagyu is a reoccurring character who was introduced in Samurai Shodown. He is another interpretation of the often romanticized samurai Yagyū Jūbei Mitsuyoshi. Like other mythical incarnations, he is the one eyes master of Yagyu Shinkage-ryu and friends with Hanzo Hattori.
- Blade: super-hard, light-weight alloy
- Large sword - Thunder God Zhuo Ginko
- Pattern yarn: leather and cotton black thread
- Scabbard: black dyed thread lacquer
- Total length: 107cm; blade length: 74cm
- Total weight: 1150g (785g without sheath)
- A powerful sword of thunder god
※ Caution in use:
- The blade does not actually cut.
- Do not use to point at people.
- Please take responsibility for your own risks.
- The product does not include the sword stand as in the picture.