Samurai Bracelet: Tokugawa Ieyasu
- Inner Size: Approx. 17 cm
- Carved Crystal, Back Onyx and Sodalite
- Black Onyx is said to transform negative energy and help reduce the drain of personal energy. It is also said to help in aid the development of emotional and physical strength, especially during times of stress, or grief.
- Clear Crystal is said to be one of the most strongest stones when it comes to healing powers. The clear crystal is known as the stone of power, amplifying energy and intuition.
- Sodalite is the stone of rationality, efficiency and logic. It's said to be helpful for those working in groups, and to help heal problems with communication.
About the Samurai:
Tokugawa Ieyasu was the founder of the Tokugawa Shogunate, which ruled Japan from the Battle of Sekigahara until the Meiji Restoration. Tokugawa was born to a very young couple and was the son of the the daimyou of the Mastudaira clan. Due to the split of his large family, he had been tossed back and forth between the Imagawa clan and the Oda clan, not as a friend but as a hostage. After fighting through many battles, Ieyasu managed to gain more and more power, which led him a strong life.